Hey Sensational Soul!
Every week I like to give FREE Mastering Your Mindset training to help you tune into your thought patterns and how they are communicating to both your soul’s core and to the Universe. This week’s training is aimed at attracting the kind of friendships you really desire into your life. However, this can also be used for attracting ANYONE and EVERYONE who vibes with your soul because your soul’s vibe attracts your soul’s tribe. So, let’s get started!
Journal Out the Following:
1) Answer this sentence stem at least 10 times: the character traits I admire are…
2) Can I answer at least 3 people in my life who exemplify the above character traits? If yes, who are they and what traits do they embody? If not, are there any book or movie characters you can think of who embody these traits?
3) Finish this sentence stem 5 times: the character traits I admire in myself are…because…
4) Between prompts #1, #2, and #3, are there any commonalities that you notice? For example, maybe both #1 and #3 are “funny”. Or, maybe both #2 and #3 are “adventurous” and “energetic”, usually energetic people like to do adventurous things.
5) Looking over the commonalities between prompts #1, #2, and #3, how do you think these types would spend their free time? For example, a “funny” person might like to go to comedy clubs or go to funny movies. “Exciting” and “adventurous” people might like to go indoor sky-diving or off-trail bike riding. Brainstorm hobbies of the character traits you admire. There is no right or wrong answer to this, just let whatever comes to mind out onto paper or your computer document.
6) Look over the ideas you came up with for #5, are you partaking in these kinds of hobbies, yourself? Why or why not?
7) If you answered “yes” to #6, what might be keeping you from meeting others who share similar hobbies, even though you partake in them (what are you afraid of)? If you answered “no” to #6, what are you afraid of when it comes to partaking in this hobby, yourself?
8) Why do YOU think you are not meeting the type of friends you long to have in your life?
9) Now that you have confronted what you are afraid of with regards to meeting your soul’s tribe, answer this question: what is the worst that could happen if you took a chance on meeting new people in general?
10) Now that you have confronted what you are afraid of with regards to meeting your soul’s tribe, answer this question: what is the best that could happen if you took a chance on meeting new people in general?
11) Free-flow it for the next 2-3 minutes by finishing this sentence stem: I am now CHOOSING to COMMIT to being open to receiving my soul-tribe by…
12) Have you joined Facebook groups, clubs, or meetup.com groups around your hobbies and interests? Just an idea…
Be Open & Allow For It
Be OPEN to meeting new people. I know, I’m an introvert. I do understand that it can be scary at times. But I just remember that when I join a Facebook group or a club it’s because I love the hobby (itself).
So, I don’t really think about the people because I don’t want to overwhelm myself all at once. I focus on the hobby and the interest, and then people come into my sphere.
Through time by being 100% MYSELF, my soul’s vibe assembles my soul-tribe…and the others just fall away. It takes time, commitment to your end-results, and faith that you ARE meeting your soul-tribe. It’s totally happening for you! Have a wonderful weekend!