Hey Sensational Soul,
As I sit on my comfy, dark purple, velvety-like couch, I am sort of shaking while typing this out. I made a big investment today into my business. And I’m SCARED. On top of that, my Mom called me and was talking to me for about 15 to 20 minutes about money and how it relates to her life. Oh my gosh, I am SCARED even more so now.
While I AM Acknowledging My Fears, I Am CHOOSING To Not Dwell On Them
What are my fears? I’m in debt and I’m growing my business, which puts me even MORE in debt. Yes, I donate to animal charities on a monthly basis; but, I am spending 90% of my transactions on my business right now. I’m scared shitless. The other 10% go to my already existing debt and to my bills. I have literally no money right now for anything.
I made the transaction today that I have been wanting to make for a while…my eyes have turned into “I Love Lucy” eyes for the past 5 hours.
Oh My Gosh…All Of My Fearful Thoughts Are Creeping Up To The Surface:
– What if this is the wrong move?
– What if I am now even further in debt and I never get out of it?
– What if I’m not seen as good enough to others who want to change their lives for the better, and they don’t take my online programs, buy my published book, or even purchase my upcoming book?
– What if everything I AM doing from my soul’s purpose, my soul’s drive, my soul’s craving, and my soul’s PASSION doesn’t work out?
Time to wake up and snap out of it, Jaclyn! By continuing to ALLOW my scarcity mindset, my fearful mindset, and my limiting mindset, I am continuing to call in:
– A continued poor/poverty mindset for myself
– Staying in debt because I’m too scared to level UP (magic happens outside of the comfort zone)
– Let more and more time go by continuing to live inside of my own made-up mental box of limits
– NOT truly live and truly do what my soul is CALLING me to do
– Continuing to make decisions and live from my fears, anxieties, stress, worries, and every other limiting mindset word known in the dictionary
From now on I’m CHOOSING to live in faith that everything IS working out FOR me. I may not know the specifics of “how” and “when”, but I’ve been in this position before with other things and everything worked out way BETTER than I could have ever imagined. I must keep the faith!
From now on I’m CHOOSING to take chances, take inspired actions outside of my comfort zone because being uncomfortable IS where the magical goodness from the Universe DOES happen.
And from now on I’m CHOOSING to have a mindset of limitless abundance, limitless blessings, limitless OWNING my own badass, empress superpowers because I AM impacting SO MANY BEAUTIFUL souls all around the world and this IS my TRUE calling. I wake up every day excited to help more and more souls!!!
I Am 35, I Do Not Want To Wake Up At 65 And Wonder What The Hell Happened To My Life. – Journal Girl Jaclyn
Where did it go?? Why has all of this time passed and I’m STILL feeling STUCK in this world!? No way, no how! This ain’t happenin!
What Are YOU Choosing To Do? What Are YOU Calling In? Fears, Or Universal Magical Goodness?
It’s perfectly OKAY to have moments of weakness, it’s part of human nature. You get to CHOOSE if you want it to unpack and live rent-free within your mind.
You get to CHOOSE if you want other people’s fears to influence your own fears. You get to CHOOSE what you want to FOCUS on and call in from the Universe.
And you get to CHOOSE how you RESPOND to situations rather than react from them.
I Choose To Respond
Okay, so this is pretty scary right now; but, I KNOW the Universe has my back because the Universe is going to take care of the “how” for me. I am going to continue to take inspired actions, and I’m going to continue to SURRENDER to the Universe’s divine timing and the way. It’s worked for everything else in my life, it IS working for my business.
I have seen, first-hand, how many AMAZING souls have SHIFTED their mindset and their lives to the BETTER by working with me and taking my programs! I KNOW what I’m talking about and what I’m doing!
I’m here to impact THOUSANDS of AMAZING souls all over the world to HELP them live their own lives through their highest happiness possible.
It’s decided! DONE! Poof! Fears be gone!
((extra “poof!” just in case one is around the corner))
Journal Girl Jaclyn