Mastering Your Mindset
Forgiveness- Facing What Scares You (The Special Halloween Edition)
Forgiveness is the most powerful thing that you can do for your physiology and your spirituality, and it remains one of the least attractive things to us, largely because our egos rule so unequivocally. To forgive is somehow associated with saying that it is all right, that we accept the evil deed. But this is not forgiveness. Forgiveness means that you fill yourself with love and you radiate that love outward and refuse to hang onto the venom or hatred that was engendered by the behaviors that caused the wounds.
– Wayne Dyer
For me, when you are unable to learn how to forgive yourself, it stunts you from being able to mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically grow to level UP in your life. Holding on to the past, holding on to whoopsies (note: I am saying “whoopsie”, not “whoopie”…but maybe that whoopie was a whoopsie, too), and holding on to hurt, anger, and embarrassment keeps you stagnant in your present and for your own future.
So let’s level up and start forgiving ourselves as well as anything and anyone else we need to forgive in order to level the fuck UP into our version 2.0 selves…calling in all of our manifestations…and being OPEN and ALLOWING all of our blessings to come into our lives (both planned and unplanned).
Journal out the following:
1) What do I need to forgive myself for in order to release what is no longer serving my soul for its highest happiness?
2) Answer this question at least 5 times: how can I forgive myself for these things? What could I be thinking from now on? What could I be doing from now on?
3) Who do I need to forgive from hurting me in order to release it because it’s no longer serving my soul for its highest happiness?
4) Answer this question at least 5 times: how can I forgive them for hurting me? What could I be thinking from now on so that I do not limit myself in my present and my future about this? What could I be doing from now on in order to show myself I have moved on from this hurt?
5) Let’s flip it around! Finish this sentence 10 times: if I choose to not forgive, what is it allowing me to continue to think?
6) Let’s keep flipping it around! Finish this sentence 10 times: if I choose to not forgive, what is it allowing me to continue to feel?
7) Let’s flip it around furthermore! Finish this sentence 10 times: if I choose to not forgive, what is it allowing me to continue to do in my life?
Share an accountability post in the Manifest It! group and tell us what you’ve realized! Remember, we all have the same and similar thoughts and feelings. You are leveling UP into your version 2.0 self, so why continue to hold on to what is no longer serving you and your soul for your highest happiness?
Have a great weekend!
Change Your Mindset & You Change Your Life,
Journal Girl Jaclyn